In Seven Principles of Sainthood, author Mary K. Doyle explores the life of Saint Mother Theodore Guérin to illustrate the basic principles we all should follow in our journey of faith.
Doyle shows how holiness is available to all of us as long as we have the desire. We are already on the road to heaven if we are willing to:
Pray with the saints
- Lead by serving
- Trust in Providence
- Be just and kind
- Spread the word of the Lord
- Forgive like Jesus
- Strive for humility
Seven Principles of Sainthood concludes each chapter with questions designed for self-examination and evaluation. Readers can also take advantage of the Appendix offering several of Saint Mother Theodore's favorite prayers.
Mary K. Doyle
Books, blogs, or feature articles, Mary K Doyle's writings are rich in content, easy and enjoyable to read, and avenues for personal growth and compassion. Her powerful faith and decades of writing experience is evident in her story-telling style.
Mary has a Masters Degree in Pastoral Theology from St. Mary-of-the-Woods College and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management and Leadership with Highest Distinction from Judson University.
Her seven published books include: Navigating Alzheimer's, Saint Theodora and Her Promise to God (Award Winner in the 2014 CPA Book Awards); Young in the Spirit (Award Winner in the Great Midwest Book Festival and CPA Book Awards); Grieving with Mary; The Seven Principles of Sainthood; The Rosary Prayer by Prayer; and Mentoring Heroes.
She also writes several blogs:
- Doyle's Delights, http://actapublicationsblog.wordpress.com/, comments on books published by ACTA Publications and In Extenso Press.
- Saint Theodora/Saint Mother Theodore Guerin, http://saint-theodora.com/ reflections on current issues using the words of Saint Theodora and Scripture for guidance.
- Midwest Mary, http://midwestmary.com An assortment of topics that pertain to everyday life including how-to, writing tips, recipes, and commentaries.
- Mary K Doyle Books, http://marykdoylebooks.com/ A full listing of books and opportunities to comment on them.